- Complete physical counts of consigned and loaner inventory, including implants and instrumentation, residing in field locations. Travel to distributor and hospital locations will be required.
- Identify, report, and recommend disposition of any aged, expiring, and/or idle inventory to Sales Management. Coordinate return or transfer as needed per Sales Management’s instruction.
- Investigate, analyze, and report variances and any noted control issues detected.
- Provide a professional assessment of consignee’s inventory control structure.
- Prepare and maintain schedules, reports, ad hoc analyses, work papers, and other supporting documentation.
- Participate in development of Master Field Audit schedule.
- Participate in the development of appropriate operational targets and metrics for field loss, inventory utilization, and timely audit completion and other relevant KPI’s.
- Report results of field counts and progress against operational targets/metrics.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with inventory control systems.
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Ability to travel to distributor and locations to complete assigned duties.
- Willingness to travel 3 weeks per month at company expense