CRG has an opportunity for a Senior Accountant with a top client in the hospitality industry, in north Dallas. This position requires advanced professional experience, knowledge and competency in accounting principles, practices and analysis. Function include accounts receivable processing, bank and balance sheet reconciliations, corporate month-end closing procedures for financial statement preparation and analysis. This is a great opportunity that can provide growth and a great company culture.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensures the accuracy of entries to ledger accounts and reconciles subsidiary ledger accounts to the General Ledger.
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule.
- Provide financial analysis and support for monthly, quarterly, and yearly (audited) financials.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly account reconciliations.
- Provide support and direction for other departments to ensure information is properly recorded in the General Ledger.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.