CRG has an opportunity for an experienced Staff Accountant with a rapidly-growing Hospitality company in Dallas, TX. If you’re looking to be a key member of a dynamic team then this is an ideal position!
- Participate in the month-end close process.
- Prepare monthly GL reconciliations and all month-end accrual entries.
- Financial statement and monthly reporting for assigned properties
- Assist with preparing and reviewing internal and external audit requests and compliance reporting
- Other ad hoc management reporting and duties
- Works closely with Finance, Treasury, and Accounts Payable
- Assist with process improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of accounting experience
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Advanced technical skills (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Experienced audit skills in account reconciliations
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills both written and verbal
- Motivated with time management skills and ability to take ownership of projects
- Ability to manage multiple priorities