The Billing / Accounts Receivable Supervisor
is responsible for supervising the day-to-day activities and staff responsible for processing accounts receivables, preparing related account reconciliations and working with customers to resolve issues. Also responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of the billing team to ensure that billing is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced understanding of accounting, reconciliations and full cycle accounts receivable functions. Additional training in bookkeeping concepts and procedures preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in accounts receivable and billing
- 2+ years in a supervisory role required
- Analytical ability to perform account research and reconciliations in order to resolve account disputes.
- Strong knowledge of customer service and collections practices with understanding of negotiations.
- Demonstrate sound decision making within appropriate level of authority and adherence to company policy.