This AR Accountant
position requires experience in heavy billing / AR Collection. A detail-oriented individual will be working in SAP and Excel on daily basis. Must have General Accounting experience & intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills.
- Review and Recognize Service Billing Requests for accuracy and completeness, and prepare customer invoices in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with contractual obligations
- Assist in the closing process for Service Revenue, and verify that all accrual and billing have been complete.
- Review/prepare of weekly/monthly billing report to sales teams and managements.
- Review credit block listing for Daily orders & follow up with manager/management team for decision of release.
- Perform credit risk analysis on new and existing customers, and provide industry and company research.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting or related field required
- Must be highly detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates professional and highly-developed communication skills. Ability to deal professionally and courteously with customers and other departments
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute task
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles; excellent organizational ability and keen attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills (VLOOKUP, pivot tables) is required
- SAP experience is preferred