Contracts Specialist REMOTE - MUST HAVE PREVIOUS CONTRACT REVIEW EXPERIENCE ( 15 - 20 hours per week)
Reporting to the General Counsel, this individual will closely partner with colleagues and stakeholders across our client, it’s parent organization and related subsidiaries. Additionally, this role will have access to some of our client’s most senior business leaders. Ideal candidate will have previous contract review experience with Software licenses / SAAS and Marketing and Sponsorship Agreements.
Approximate hours are 15 per week to start with potential to expand to approximately 20 hours per week. Must be able to schedule meetings during weekday business hours.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage Legal Contract Integration Project, including summarizing pending contract items and non-executed agreements working with business leaders to track resolutions to finalize contracts.
- Understand company procurement and acquisition flow and input finalized terms (title and rights) into Contract Management Systems across organization.
- Key resource in the Contract Management System project - Rightsline ingest process, including review and input agreement terms (Rights and Financial Terms) of contract deal terms and work with team leader to review contract rights metadata for accuracy.
- Provide business and legal services, including review of contractual obligations and options, etc.
- Summarize agreements for internal staff
Compliance and Privacy advisory role
- Negotiate, draft, review, and revise various contracts, including:
- Master Service Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Statements of Work
- Software licenses / SAAS
- Music licenses
- Liability waivers
- Employment agreements
- Marketing and promotional agreements
- Manage execution of finalized agreements.
- Perform other related duties as requested, including summarizing contractual rights and obligations and advising business leaders on same.
- Consult with Corporate groups regarding compliance with company contract policies, including legal compliance, risk management, and information security.
- Liaise with Corporate Legal and Legal Compliance to understand obligations with respect to GDPR, CCPA, and similar rules and regulations.
- Develop, implement, and maintain solutions to the above compliance matters.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience in reviewing legal Contracts
- Experience with Rightsline highly preferred
- Access to use of a home computer or laptop and ability to work remotely
- Ability to work 25 hours per week
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively work with all levels within an organization
- Attention to detail