CRG has a client with multi-store locations headquartered in Plano seeking to add a Senior Financial Analyst!
The Senior Financial Analyst
will be responsible for, but not limited to, assisting in the budget process, forecasting and modeling, financial analysis, board presentation package preparation, and other financial related duties and projects.
- Assist Finance team in preparing an annual budget and quarterly forecasts for multiple regions consisting of store locations.
- Develop balance sheet and cash flow forecasting model and review results monthly in order to make continuous improvements to the model.
- Develop models to improve the efficiency and accuracy of expense forecasting.
- Support the Finance and Operations teams with regular financial reporting, metrics, and analyses, as well as ad-hoc financial analyses and projects.
- Lead in the preparation of forecasts and create board presentations
- Deep financial analysis - have a strong understanding of the “why” behind the numbers
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis; identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support.
- Update weekly and periodic sales, labor, and pricing reports.
- Understand, maintain, validate and pull information from data warehouse or other data sources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business
- 5+ years of FP&A experience
- Advanced Excel skills (macros, VBA)
- Ability to drive new processes and take initiative
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with accuracy
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills