SENIOR ACCOUNTANT, ACQUISTION INTEGRATION
CRG has a great niche accounting opportunity with one of our clients in need of a Senior Accountant
with acquisition integration accounting experience. Reporting directly to the Director, Accounting Acquisition Integration, the Senior Accountant, Acquisition Integration
is responsible for analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports or other financial activities for recent acquisitions. The Senior Accountant, Acquisition Integration
is also responsible for preparing journal entries and reports necessary for monthly closing of the books and financial statements. In addition, this position coordinates and analyzes information required for audit schedules and participates in monthly, quarterly and year-end reporting.
Tax / Audit
- Main G/L point of contact for recently acquired branch CEOs.
- Under the general supervision of the Director, Accounting Acquisition Integration, perform general accounting, and other related duties in the daily administration of accounting department.
- Maintain general ledger to include the preparation of journal entries, balance sheet and income statement account analysis and reconciliation.
- Coordinate with Acquisition Director and Financial Reporting staff to create and review budgets and forecasts.
- Review income statement expense account invoice coding for accuracy
- Perform bank reconciliation monthly including reconciliations for legacy bank account(s) and corporate bank account(s), verify all deposits, and address questions and problems from banking institutions.
- Maintain records of all financial documents with appropriate supporting material. Update records as necessary.
- Coordinate as needed interaction with Project Management Office, Information Technology integration, Human Resources, and Legal.
- Assist with auditors and provide supporting documentation as needed.
- File sales tax and property tax forms and reports with government agencies.
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial reports to include preparation of monthly balance sheet and income statement.
- Use real-time reporting for current posting data – general ledger postings, financial statements, different versions of financials from legacy accounting software, ad hoc reporting; all business transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Five to ten years’ experience in accounting is desired, but open to someone with less experience with a minimum of 1-2 years of their experience within acquisition integrations/purchase price accounting.
- Strong accounting knowledge. Will learn and manage business valuation model and recording of acquisition into accounting software.
- Recording external payroll reports; until acquisition company is integrated into Company’s ADP program.
- During implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX, the Senior Accountant Acquisition Integration will need strong comprehension of new acquisition’s lines of business. Will work closely with Director, Accounting Acquisition Integration.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is preferred.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to be extremely flexible and understanding on new acquisition staff’s concerns: running 2 software’s- Quick Books or similar and Axapta
- Special Projects and ability to handle International branches.