Boutique Commercial Real Estate firm looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the firm’s Partners and Brokers and to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations in our Dallas office. The ideal candidate will be a competent, dedicated, hard-working professional able to take on a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. Minimum of three (3) years working as an Executive Assistant, Office Manager or similar role is required. Salary will be based on the candidate's experience and skills relevant to the position. You will support the company in multiple capacities, and you will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Assist the firm’s Partners with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings and seasonal trade shows.
- Organize company wide communication and meetings as well as plan and execute company events and parties.
- Draft and send correspondences, emails and other formal documents such as Letters of Intent, Real Estate Contract forms and invoices
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Ensure Partners/Brokers are prepared for upcoming appointments by gathering materials necessary for each meeting.
- Receive and direct visitors and clients. Serve as first point of contact for external contacts.
- Communicates with the general staff on the Partners’ behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- General clerical duties including filing, photocopying, mailing, preparing and modifying documents including invoices, correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and, emails.
- Handle requests for information and data
- Run errands
- Other duties as assigned
- Office maintenance, ordering supplies, communicating with vendors
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s/Associates degree or equivalent experience of at least 5 years providing support to upper-level management.
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Must have good organizational skills and be able to work well in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel)
- Professional communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter with an ability to proactively find ways to add value to the company
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible, adaptable, service and team oriented
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion
- Exhibit sound judgment and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction
- Produce well thought‐out, professional correspondence free of grammatical and spelling errors
- Project a positive and professional demeanor
- Interact professionally with internal and external contacts
- Promptly respond to requests with accuracy and a courteous demeanor
- Display proficiency using standard office equipment such as a computer, fax, photocopier, scanner, etc.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in a written, oral, or diagram form and deal with problems in a creative manner
- Must be able to work effectively independently and with others in a team environment
- Must be able to handle working under the pressure of intense deadlines
- Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Ability and willingness to work after hours/weekends when necessary
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint - Intermediate knowledge required
- Adobe, Photoshop, In Design basic working knowledge
- Mail Chimp
- Social Media