Recent Graduate Financial Analyst opportunity in Dallas, Texas!
Are you a recent college graduate with exceptional Excel modeling skills (pro forma models, ROI analysis, and variance analysis, etc.), have a GPA of 3.7 or higher, excellent ACT/SAT test scores and a desire to join a dynamic team in the Dallas, Texas area with excellent career development? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Our client provides project and capital management services to two of the largest real estate investment trusts in the hospitality industry. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Capital Management, the successful Candidate will be the primary point-of-contact for negotiating property improvement plans and will get to assist with analysis, planning and executing annual capital plans.
- Develop, analyze, and maintain financial forecasts, including: P&Ls, escrow balances, and budgets
- Produce in Excel pro forma models, ROI analyses, and variance analyses
- Build well designed and effective PowerPoint presentations for senior management
- Ability to make recommendations to senior management on financial performance projections
- Produce and distribute monthly reporting to management team
- Assist in developing annual capital plans to improve revenues and customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics required (3.7 GPA and excellent SAT/ACT scores)
- Must be extremely skilled in developing financial models in Excel and building PowerPoint presentations
- The successful candidate will possess very strong analytical skills and business acumen
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong influencing skills in conjunction with attention to detail, tenacity, and the ability to articulate to all levels of influence
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to work as a team member
- The highest standards of integrity, honesty, and professionalism
- Relocation to headquarters in Dallas, TX is required