Our client is looking to add a Contract Bank Teller to their team! The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting bank customers/clients with deposits, withdrawals from commercial and personal accounts and teller window services which include processing deposits, check cashing, money orders, etc.
$15-17/hr depending on experience.
- Act as an Brand Ambassador of the bank - smile and greet customers warmly, and provide basic teller services with the highest level of customer service, professionalism, and courtesy.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of basic transactions for banking center customers and balance daily work in accordance with established bank policies and procedures.
- Perform transactions in a professional manner to build customer confidence and trust.
- Resolve basic service issues or refer to appropriate associate to guarantee customer satisfaction and retention.
- Promote consumer services and products, via customer education and cross-sell referrals.
- Follow fraud prevention and security procedures. Assist other associates as needed.
- Cash advance daily balancing
- Wire transfer
- Hold checks
- Cashier’s checks
- TT&L help
- Brinks deposit
- Balance ATM
- High school diploma or GED
- 0-2 year related experience preferred
- Superior Customer service skills
- General Math skills
- Detail orientated and able to function in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to be concise, clear, and consistent