CRG is working with a Dallas based business advisory firm specializing in accounting, finance, technology, and operations seeking to add a Financial Analyst to their internal corporate finance team. The successful candidate will have 1-2 years of financial analysis or related experience and will be responsible for reporting and analysis, budgeting, forecasting and projections, and ad hoc reporting. Our client is a fun place to work and has an excellent culture offering a hybrid work schedule and competitive compensation and benefits.
- Analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts, etc.) taking into account the company’s goals and financial standing. Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks. Develop financial models and conducts benchmarking and process analysis.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Assist in business studies on past, future, and comparative performance, and develops forecast models. Identify trends and recommend actions based on sound analysis.
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Characteristics for Success in This Role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in finance or related field of study.
- One plus years of experience required.
- NetSuite/OpenAir experience is a plus.
- Proven working experience as a finance analyst.
- Proficiency in advanced Microsoft Excel functions
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis.
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money markets and business environments.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) to all internal stakeholders.