Senior Accountant Executive - Software Sales
Are you experienced in value-based SaaS/Software Sales
with a demonstrated command of capabilities in sales execution, operational excellence, and collaboration?
Do you possess a growth mindset with a desire to achieve client success?
Do you desire to influence an organization’s success and have opportunity for growth both in a particular role as well as within your career?
Are you experienced in achieving sales growth for large territory calling on upper mid-market and enterprise segments?
Do you have experience in Merchant Payments, Point of Sale, or eCommerce, PCI Compliance, Cybersecurity, or Privacy?
CRG is working with a growing cloud-based data security company seeking to add an experienced Senior Account Executive to its team. Our client offers a great culture, benefits, and a competitive compensation package with large base salary and OTE of $300-$350k.
- Develop territory and opportunity-level plans to maximize the potential for new business and consistently achieve quarterly net-new sales quotas.
- Routinely engage with prospective clients within targeted segments and ecosystem partners, evangelizing our client’s brand to build pipeline to a sustainable level via marketing, partner, and outbound sales channels.
- Utilize our client’s resources judiciously to achieve the company's growth targets, including collaboration with Marketing and Solution Architecture.
- Utilize tools and process best practices in the execution of the role.
- Collaborate with functional teams exploring opportunities to improve the business and addressing challenges and potential roadblocks.
- Penetrate various client buying centers, developing a keen understanding (and documentation) of the political landscape.
- Build an effective client value proposition, including ROI-based outcomes.
- Lead prospective clients thru a holistic evaluation process that ensures an effective "go-live" with company solutions.
- Responsible for effectively extracting value from CRM and other tools to execute activities with velocity and forecast.
- Demonstrates deep industry knowledge with the ability to understand client problems that can be solved with our client’s solutions.
- Deliver presentations, product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products.
- BS/BA degree preferred or equivalent and 7+ years of software sales experience.
- Experience in value-based SaaS/software sales to senior levels in the upper mid-market and enterprise segments
- Experience in Merchant Payments, Point of Sale or eCommerce, PCI Compliance, Cybersecurity, and Privacy a plus.
- Exceptional proven sales success working directly in-person with customers, decision-makers, and key stakeholders.
- Collaborator with excellent communication and presentation skills.