CRG is seeking a Tax Associate with 2 - 4 years of experience to play a key role in a local tax practice. Proven accounting skills, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
Our client is a professional services CPA firm located in Richardson, Texas that has been in business for 35 plus years. The firm believes in a strong, efficient work ethic so they can maintain a good work life balance. This position has excellent career growth potential!
- Preparation of individual, partnership, corporate and trust tax returns including multi-state returns.
- Review client data making adjustments and corrections where necessary.
- Communicate directly with clients.
- Conduct tax research where necessary.
- Bachelors and/or Master's Degree in Accounting preferred
- CPA or active CPA candidate required
- 2 - 4 years of experience in tax return preparation
- Proficiency in Lacerte tax software is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of QuickBooks (Desktop and Online) preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.