Fast growing mortgage servicing company in Coppell is hiring:
- Receives vendor contract requests from the Lines of Business and organizes the data in department’s cloud-based contract management system
- Assigns contract responsibilities and sets up workflows
- Collects, reviews and approves initial due diligence documents from new vendors
- Requests updated vendor documents before expiration dates
- Processes Non-Disclosure Agreements including Legal review and execution
- Researches vendor acquisitions and mergers, accountable for proper documentation and making appropriate updates
- Controls the VMO ticketing queue and general mailboxes
- Explains and guides Lines of Business’ on VMO requirements
- Tracks Requests for Proposals/Requests for Quotes performed by Business Units
- Investigates legacy agreements and bringing into VMO processes
- Prepares reports for internal customers and management
- Manages vendors against Regulatory Exclusionary list
- Assists VP of VMO as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years in Vendor Management/Oversight, Contract review and development, Mortgage Banking (originations/servicing), Financial services, and Operational or Vendor Risk.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint; and an understanding of Adobe Acrobat, e-signature and contract management systems.