Lending company in the powersports market is hiring:
Loan Processors/Credit Specialists
- Communicate externally with our Dealer partners in regards to the status of reviewed loan application including both Inbound and Outbound Dealership and Customer calls.
- Review loan applications to ensure all aspects of the underwriting process have been properly completed and review all proof of income and customer identity documents in an efficient and timely manner while completing properly and adhering to company policies and underwriting guidelines.
- Evaluate the information on the loan application against various lending standards to determine if the loan applicant should receive the loan amount requested and closely inspect application documentation for suspicious or fraudulent activity.
- Operate as quickly and effectively to ensure quick response time for Dealer partners with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage large volume of tasks while providing excellent customer service and strong attention to detail.
- At least 1+ years of experience in Loan Processing, Underwriting, or Funding.
- Must have a thorough understanding of loan processing and be familiar with all documents required for loan funding.
- Must have a thorough understanding of calculating all types of income including various non standard employment situations.
- Excellent telephone, communication (oral and written), interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Energetic, flexible, empathetic, with a positive attitude.
- Able to work well under pressure to meet daily and monthly goals while passing quality assurance audits and dealer feedback responses, and consistently meeting all SLAs.
- Must be able to work every Saturday and be flexible to work a shift during our hours of operation; 9am - 10pm EST.
- Be able to execute tasks using multiple tools at any given time: Salesforce, Slack, e-mail, Google Sheets, and proprietary LOS
- Strong work ethic and high attention to detail
- Medical and Dental coverage for you and your family
- Paid Holidays and Vacation. 20 days PTO plus 11 paid company holidays
- Retirement Plan (401K), Life and Accidental Death insurance
- Getting in on the ground floor, opportunity for professional growth, career progression