CRG is hiring! We are working with a growing niche real estate client with multi-site operations to fill a need for a Staff Internal Auditor
. Our client offers excellent leadership, career growth, and the opportunity to join a dynamic team. This position will initially report to the Senior Vice President of Internal Audit.
- Assist to execute the Internal Audit plan with a focus on Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, internal control and assisting with value-added projects.
- Document and test controls, conclude on their effectiveness and develop reports to communicate the results to management.
- Work with all levels of management and must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA, CIA or CFE or working towards certification with commitment to complete certification within 1 year of hire
- One (1) to three (3) years of public accounting and/or internal audit industry experience
- One (1) year Sarbanes-Oxley experience
- Understanding of internal control frameworks, audit standards, GAAP accounting concepts, and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Data analytic skills; ability to retrieve system data, summarize, classify, identify trends and outliers, interpret, present, and report.
- Knowledge and experience with AuditBoard, Galvanize/ACL, NetSuite and/or Blackline is a plus
- Some travel may be required (25% or less anticipated)